We offer stub ends with M64x4 internal thread intended for preparing a measuring station. A stub end facilitates proper making of measurements in accordance with the PN-Z-04030-7:1994 standard entitled “Gravimetric measurement of dust concentration and mass flow in flue gases”.
The internal diameter of the measuring point stub end passage in the wall of a duct and the length of the stub end must ensure free insertion to the inside of the duct of an aspirator probe, impact tube or thermometer, and also a dust separator and anemometer, if needed.
- Standard measuring point stub ends M64x4 made of various types of steel
- Measuring point stub ends M64x4 with flat or arched flange
- Lightweight measuring point stub ends M64x4 with a plug made of plastic
- Measuring point stub ends M64x4 with high-temperature sealing fit for up to 800°C
- Long measuring point stub ends M64x4 for insulated emitters
- Non-standard measuring point stub ends with M64x4 to G1 or other adapters
- Non-standard elements with measuring point stub ends M64x4 for thick-wall emitters or other elements tailored to the customers needs